Tidecast provides a unique combination of tidal data, solar and lunar times, with weather forecasts and advisories, all at your fingertips.
Note: Support for iOS 13 and native Dark Mode was added in version 1.1.0. We regret having to discontinue support of any iOS version below 12.0. Based on our records, we only had a small handful of infrequent users that were still using iOS 11. And of course you can still continue using Tidecast 1.0.9 as no major functionality changes have been introduced.
Tidecast is the free tide app for marine enthusiasts of all types: anglers, boaters, surfers, beach-goers, divers and even stargazers can all use Tidecast to plan their next inshore or offshore adventures.
- Current and forecast data for over 3,100 tide stations for the coastal U.S. and extended territories.
- Dark Mode
- Data from both Harmonic Reference stations (blue pins) and Subordinate stations (red pins) on an easily navigable map.
- Bookmark and manage your favorite locations for easy reference.
- 7-day "at-a-glance" high tide and low tide forecast tables combined with immediate weather outlook chart.
- 7-day Daily Weather Forecasts, with haptic weather alerts and detailed 48-hour Hourly Forecasts where available.
- 60-day extended tidal and solunar (sun and moon) table with ability to move forward and backward in time in 60-day increments.
- Sunrise and Sunset times for all stations.
- Moonrise, Moonset and Moon Phases for all stations.
- Latitude and Longitude of selected station.
- Basic or hybrid/satellite aerial map view.
- Fast Station Search.
- Quick access to data for fishing, sailing, coastal recreational activities and more.
- Tide predictions sourced from the trusted data of NOAA Center for Operational Oceanographic Products and Services and weather from Dark Sky.
- Solunar data calculated instantaneously using on-board ephemerides calculations.