Do you remember the story about Thumbelina?
- born from a flower
- kidnapped by a flog and asked to marry him
- rode a leaf and flow on the river
- kidnapped by a gold beetle and asked to marry him
- being a homeless
- and saved
- saved a swallow
- forced to marry someone who she doesn't like
- rode the swallow and ran away
- Married to a fairy prince
How many did you remember?
This story is actually a great adventure!
- Tom Thumb
- Tink (Pixie)
- Leprechaun (The elves)
Enjoy our original story of "Thumbelina" with other fellows from different fairy stories!
Once upon time, there was a woman.
She dreamed of having a baby,
but she didn't know what to do.
She then went to visit a witch and the witch gave her a grain of barley and said
That was a magic grain that changes depending on the feeling of the owner.
She paid some money for this and planted it in a flower pot and grew the grain and then tried to talk to the grain often.
Time went by,
and the grain had turned into a lovely flower,like a tulip.
The woman softly touched its petals the flower opened in full blossom and there was a tiny girl sitting inside.
The woman got delighted and called her Thumbelina,and took care of her very well
This is recommended to those who
- likes myths
- likes fairy tails
- doesn't have time but wants to play games
- wants to do simple and easy games
- likes Japanese games
This app is the Japanese translated version.