Thirty One HD brings the classic 31 cardgame to your mobile device.
The cardgame "Thirty One" HD is also known as Scat, Blitz or simply 31. It is very popular all around the world due to it's simplicity.
The aim in Thirty One HD is to collect cards in a single suit worth 31 points or as near as possible to that total.
At the start of the game, every player is dealt three cards. Card values in a player's hand may only be combined if they are of the same suit.
At his turn, the player has two options:
- Draw a card (Either from the stack or the waste)
If the player drew a card, in order to end his turn, the player must discard one of the cards from his/her hand onto the waste.
If a player thinks he can win with his hand he can knock which automatically ends his turn.
After a knock, play continues normally until it is the knocker's turn again.
All players then reveal the current value of their hands.
The winner is the player with the highest value of cards.
The value of each card in Thirty One HD is:
2-9: face value
10, Jack, Queen, King: 10
There are three different difficulties in Thirty One HD:
- Easy: The AI will rarely make a thoughtful move, play this mode if you want to have a relaxing session
- Normal: The AI will sometimes make a thoughtful move, however it is still quite relaxing.
- Hard: The AI will always try to make the best move possible, it is the most realistic mode, since it is like playing with a real person.
You can unlock different backgrounds & cardsets in Thirty One HD as you level-up!
- Amazing HD graphics
- Georgeous animations
- Simple controls
- Classic Thirty One/Scat/31/Blitz gameplay
- Choose the amount of decks
- Choose the amount of players
- Choose the difficulty (Easy, Normal, Hard)
- Optimized for mobile & tablets
- Unlock different cards
- Unlock different backgrounds