Unlock the full potential of your stethoscope with Thinklabs Wave, a recording app with robust features for education, learning, research, and telemedicine. With Wave, youll be able to capture, edit, and share sounds on the fly!
- Capture body sounds
- Visualize heart and lung sounds
- Edit and annotate recordings
- Share your recordings via email or other apps
- Store recordings on your mobile device
- Broadcast live sounds to a group of bedside listeners
- Transmit sounds live via Thinklabs.live FREE telemedicine service
Powerful special features:
- Three different views for capturing sounds, including Body View, Thinklabs Wave lets you label and save sounds in the location where you captured your recording;
- A phonocardiogram enables you to visualize the sound wave as youre recording;
- A spectrogram heat map appears below the phonocardiogram for frequency pattern identification;
- An editing toolbox turns your recordings into educational resources and research tools.
- The phonocardiogram can be annotated with S1, S2, and ! markers to call out areas of concern
- Save a history of patient heart/lung sounds
- Write custom notes saved with the recordings
- A snapshot function allows you to isolate a small portion of your recording
- Share recorded sounds via email, WhatsApp, or other commonly used apps.
- Launch Thinklabs.live within the Wave app to share sound for bedside teaching
- Send live sounds via Thinklabs.live to one or more remote listeners, FREE
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.