Care partners are using the Theora Link Smartphone App to provide better care with more peace of mind. The Theora Link Smartphone App, coupled with the Theora Connect wearable or any other Theora Care monitoring devices, provides a complete solution to know your loved ones status, location, and be able to directly communicate with them.
The smartphone app enables care partners to be in touch with their loved ones to know how, when and where a loved one might need assistance, or just to check in.
One of Theora Links key features is a GPS locator service with Safe Zones. With a simple drag-and-drop on your smartphone, caregivers create virtual safety nets to help protect loved ones. If a loved one should stray outside of a Safe Zone, caregivers are notified before a family member can wander far away. Quik Connect is a two-way audio feature that enables caregivers to communicate directly with loved ones - no button pushing on the wearable required. Loved ones will hear their caregivers familiar voice directly through the wearable, to help them or reassure them that help is on the way.
Key Features & Benefits of Theora Link App for Caregivers:
- Enhances caregivers peace of mind, while keeping loved ones active and independent.
- GPS locator informs you of your loved one's whereabouts.
- Safe Zone feature lets you set up specific monitoring zones, and notifies caregivers if a loved one has left the safe area. You can pre-set Safe Zones for frequently used locations such as their home, a park, even the grocery store and easily add safe zones on the fly with an easy drag and drop interface. Multiple Safe Zones are supported.
- Scalable continuum of care starts with one Theora Care product, and add additional solutions if or when needed.
- Everything you need to get started is included with Theora Care solutions, even the Theora Connect wearable cellular service is pre-activated by the Theora Care Support Team. Our solutions are simple to use, and our team is here for questions, should you need us.
All Theora Care products help support persons aging in place, in residential care or in hospital environments with the following conditions:
- Alzheimers and Dementia
- Down Syndrome
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Any other reasons caregivers may have for needing help by keeping an extra set of eyes on their loved ones.
Connect with us >
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/theoracare/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Theora_Care
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/clairvoyant-networks-llc/
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NhIGWsF6oVjxSfiXiEOjQ
Website - https://theoracare.com/