Wound Atlas (Wound Atlas App)
The premier reference app for all your wound, ostomy, and wound care dressing needs.
This app is a reference tool that brings knowledge about wounds, wound care dressings, and gastrostomies to your fingertips. This unique app also assists you in managing patients with our voice note program and and image retention application. You can keep track of all of your patients progress and email the updated results and notes to yourself or someone else on your team.
This app is filled with descriptive pictures and easy-to-understand tools to help any healthcare provider navigate through the daily challenges of making accurate decisions about a variety of wound, ostomy, and skin care cases.
The sections are filled with full color images and easy to read information, making it easy to quickly gather all of the necessary information needed to assess common pathologies.
You also get a robust and growing glossary of terms related to wound, skin, and ostomy specialty. Helping you quickly clarify unknown terms.
Also included in the app:
- Assessment Documents (templates of common assessment documents)
- Assessment Tools
- Wound Care Dressing (a library of common wound care dressing)
- Pressure Injury (definition, staging, and up-to-date regulations)
- Other Wounds (Diabetic Wounds, Venous Wound , Arterial Wounds, Burns, Kennedy terminal ulcer, etc.)
- Feeding Tubes (Learn about all of your common feeding tubes and ostomy management)
- Videos (Have direct access to our list of educational videos)
- Newsletter (Get an opportunity to join our exclusive newsletter group. Stay up-todate with industry news)
- Image Library (Have accesses to our image gallery of wound cases, ostomy cases and dermatology cases)
- Audio Notes and Notes (have access to our notes and open platform documentation system. Keep records of your patients and document you findings, then you can simply save it or save and email to yourself)
Stay up to date on wound care event throughout the United States with our event calendar.
Stay up to date on government and NPUAP guideline changes.
Visit us at www.woundatlas.com
App Creator: Henry Okonkwo, PA-C, Surgical Wound Care Specialist, CSWOS, DWC
Legal Disclaimer: The information disclosed in this App, including all designs and related materials, is the valuable property of One Health Education and/or its partners. One Health Education and/or its partners, as appropriate, reserve all patent, copyright and other proprietary rights to these documents, including all design, manufacturing, reproduction, use, and sales rights thereto, except to the extent said rights are expressly granted to others. All Rights Reserved!