'The Terminal' game series first episode was created back in 2012. Original idea was to create a more realistic airport management game. Land, park, unload, load, fuel and take off your fleet. The better you play the more planes you get every game-day. Expand your airport with more jetways, runways and with an international terminal.
'The Terminal 1' is the original version of our world-popular 'The Terminal 2'. This version was originally designed for tablet screen-size so please buy it for larger screened devices only. Now you can again play with the original version airport management game with all the cute elements in it but limited functions. It seems now that this version will not have any bug fixes or improvements it has been released again for all of you who was missing the older style of gameplay. Enjoy the game and support us by purchasing the old version as well.
WalkThrough of the Original version:
Main features of the original verison:
- Be a super airport management game player,
- Click to the Control Tower to see your planes in the near regions,
- To send back your Tanker vehicles simple click them after fully tanked your jets,
- For take off simple click on the planes when they are on the tarmac waiting for take off,
- Expand your airplane fleet, your airport size, your passenger numbers by building more parking facilities from the Store menu,
- Work as an airport manager, clear runways, take off planes, land your fleet,
- Build new airplanes, create large airports, start new airplane routes, express yourself in the aviation market,
- Enjoy the airport tycoon game experience,
- Learn more about aviation tycoon games,
Promotional video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClVY277LowU&feature=youtu.be
For community: Like us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/theterminalgame
Game Development History:
I always loved "Flight games" but always I was missing some more realistic graphics. So in October 2012, I decided to create a game for myself and also for the masses of You. Hope you will enjoy playing this game as much as I enjoyed creating it...