Download The Shore Club app to enhance your golf experience!
This app includes:
- Interactive Scorecard
- Golf Games: Skins, Stableford, Par, Stroke Scoring
- Measure your shot!
- Golfer Profile with Automatic Stats Tracker
- Hole Descriptions & Playing Tips
- Live Tournaments & Leaderboards
- Book Tee Times
- Course Tour
- Food & Beverage Menu
- Facebook Sharing
- And much moreThe original course at Wildwood Golf and Country Club was a homemade nine hole course and opened for play in 1918. In 1922, Wayne E. Stiles in conjunction with John Van Kleek designed and built the current 18 hole course. There have been several changes over the years; the latest, the addition of two new holes designed by Brian Ault, but the Stiles design influence remains the same.
The course has five teeing areas on each hole and measures 6,714 yards from the back tees to 3,765 yards from the yellow beginner/junior tees. The course has lush fairways, small push-up greens and immaculate conditioning which presents a true test for golfers of all abilities.
-20 Maintained Holes
-Total of 141 Acres of Property
-Course occupies 110 Acres
-44 Bunkers on course and 8 on Range
-Fairways are Bent Grass
-Practice Facility: 12 Total Acres
-Driving Range over 300 yards long