The Registration Act 1908 is an act to consolidate the enactments relating to the registration of documents. Registration means recording of the contents of the document. The object of registration is conservation of evidence and title. Section 17 of the Indian Registration Act 1908, deals with the documents that are compulsory to be registered.
- Complete 'The Registration Act 1908' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Resize the font for better readability
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
For any queries, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at: