Book advanced features:
1) Go to the page.
2) Display Mode: Day / Night.
3) Change the settings: font size, font type
4) Swipe mode Horizontal/Vertical
5) Highlight text
6) Dictionary (need an Internet connection)
7) Share line and phrases with your friends
8) Audio for every chapter directly from Librivox (need an Internet connection)
9) Reading aloud feature for reading using the phone offline (it needs to download additional language packages)
10)Careful organized for best enjoyment.
About The Prince Audio/Ebook:
Free eBook The Prince is a 16th-century political treatise, by the Italian diplomat and political theorist Niccol Machiavelli. From correspondence a version appears to have been distributed in 1513, using a Latin title, De Principatibus (About Principalities). However, the printed version was published in 1532, just five years after Machiavelli's death . This was done with the permission of the Medici pope Clement VII, but "long before then, in fact since the first appearance of The Prince in manuscript, controversy had swirled about his writings".The Prince is a practical guide on leadership and management.The book is about how to acquire and maintain power. It tackles the conduct of great leaders and the characteristics of a princely government.Deviating from morals and ethics, The Prince gives advice on how to 'win friends and influence people' for one's political gain.The Prince is divided into 26 chapters. It discusses mainly the character and behavior of a prince, the types of principalities, types of armies, and Italy's political situation during that time.The Prince is considered one of the earliest works on modern philosophy and the most popular work of Niccol Machiavelli on political treatise. An Italian diplomat and political theorist, Machiavelli dedicated the book to Lorenzo de Medici during the time of political disunity in Florance, Italy.