Does this sound like you?
- You are concerned about privacy when using social media
- You like to spend time with colleagues on social media but dont like seeing targeted ads
- You like other social media platforms but are concerned about data mining
- You like being in communities where kindness is valued
- You like to participate in a community that offers a safe container created by group rules and purposeful culture
- You are interested in learning more professionally
- You are always looking for high quality trainings and other learning resources
- You are eager to participate with colleagues from around the globe
- You have a heart for other therapists and like to provide encouragement
- In the past, perhaps you have experienced falling behind and want to continue to stay on track
- You appreciate being a part of a professional community on social media and dream of a platform just for therapists
- You would like to have anonymity when interacting with other professionals about professional circumstances and challenges
- You appreciate clear guidelines and boundaries when participating among other professionals on social media
- Youve been experiencing a sense of isolation and disconnection
- Lately, youve been finding yourself at risk of burnout
- You rely upon anxiety to motivate you into doing your notes and other admin tasks
- Your passion for providing therapy is at odds with your lack of desire to do administrative work
- Youd prefer that your time and energy be funneled toward learning clinical skills rather than doing back office tasks
- You experience imposter syndrome and shame
- You find that being a therapist can be lonely sometimes
If any of these things ring true, The Organized Therapist Community is the right place for you!
For the monthly subscription fee that is just pennies a day, you can connect with colleagues via your home-screen and be a part of a community just for therapists!
This social media platform was created as a result of personal experience and a deep desire to provide a social media hangout just for therapists while helping them develop internal motivation through habit-building, reminders, learning opportunities and through participation in social interaction and community reinforcement.
Its a place where your unique challenges as a therapist can be understood by others who are experiencing similar struggles and professional experiences. You will be a part of a community where you will experience a strong sense of belonging as you develop new ways of thinking about the admin side of your practice.
This app requires a monthly subscription to unlock all content. Subscriptions are available for $6.99 a month.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.