Since 1914, TNR has been a platform for public-minded thinkers and writers advocating liberal reform in a new industrial age. Today, TNR remains more committed than ever to its social democratic first principlesand most of all, to the project of restoring flagging liberal confidence in the public arena while reclaiming the embattled legacy of civic republican self-rule in America. Our journalism isnt afraid to debate complex issues and take a stancefrom social injustice to climate change.
TNR App Features
* Read the complete magazine10 issues a year
* Read our latest web content
* Access three free articles before subscribing
* With a monthly or annual subscription, enjoy unlimited access to any TNR article in the app or on the TNR website
* Share articles to your favorite social networksor via email or textusing our Share or Clip tools
* Bookmark articles to read lateror offline
* Listen to The Politics of Everything, our new podcast
* Subscribe to our newsletters: TNR Daily, The Soapbox, Critical Mass, Apocalypse Soon, Sold Short, American Jitters, and Listen Up.
The New Republic Pricing:
Subscription 1 Month - USD 2.99*
Subscription 1 Year - USD 34.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Subscription Information:
Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period. To turn off auto-renewal, please find details on the FAQ page (Subscriptions) in the TNR app.
Account will be charged for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current billing period.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the users active subscription period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.