The Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act was enacted in India in 1956 as part of the Hindu Code Bills. The Adoptions and Maintenance Act of 1956 dealt specifically with the legal process of adopting children by a Hindu adult, as well as the legal obligations of a Hindu to provide "maintenance" to various family members including, but not limited to, their wife or wives, parents, and in-laws.
- Complete 'The Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act 1956' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Resize the font for better readability
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
For any queries, write to us at: email@example.com
Follow us at: