The Banking Regulation Act, 1949 is a legislation in India that regulates all banking firms in India.Initially, the law was applicable only to banking companies. But, 1965 it was amended to make it applicable to cooperative banks and to introduce other changes.
- Complete 'The Banking Regulation Act, 1949' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Resize the font for better readability
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
Reserve Bank of India website - https://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/OccasionalPublications.aspx?head=Banking%20Regulation%20Act
For any queries, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at: