Bankers Book Evidence Act, 1891 is the real guidelines for any banking institutions that will get the clear idea about the legal proceedings which relates to banking records. Any discrepancy in the records will amount to violation of the act. In India the Act has a strong impact on the banking institutions and they are bound by the act in production of records in litigation.
- Complete 'Bankers Book Evidence Act, 1891' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Resize the font for better readability
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
For any queries, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at: