Texas Solitaire Cube is a mix of Solitaire and Texas Hold'em. It's a perfect way to practice your Hold'em skills, train your brain or just pass the time.
Play against real people for free then switch to cash games when you're ready to compete and win!
How to Play
- Drag or Tap cards to deal them into one of 4 hands.
- Combine 2 hole cards per hand with 5 shared cards, just like Texas Hold'Em.
- Points are scored based on the Poker hands you create.
- Each game has 1 full deck of cards, a perfect challenge for aspiring card counters.
- Finish the deck before the clock runs out and you'll receive a time bonus.
- Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
- Both players solve the same deck and the player who finishes with the most points win.
- Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, Cash or virtual currency prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
- Cash tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Cash tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, FL, IL, IN, LA, MD, ME, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a cash-enabled region, you can still play for free.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: email@example.com