Template Blocks is a visual template engine, replacing any semantics of previous generation engines with an AJAX interface. On a basic level of use, Template blocks does not require any files edited manually. Simply upload and run the setup on your browser. Everything is handled through online forms viewed on a Web browser. Novice programmers will appreciate the fact that they don't need to write one line of code to compile their template, while experienced coders won't find limits in using their skills.
Although the engine can be used to present the template of an online Web site it can also be used offline as a middleware tool just to help you create your templates for use anywhere else. Version 1.2 improves parsing of remote XML, file locations are now more accurately defined, includes new globals: TEMPLATE_DIR, TEMPLATE_PATH, TEMPLATE_URI and better support for custom location of the template folder.
Version 1.2 includes:
- Improved parsing of remote XML
- File locations are now more accurately defined
- Included new globals:TEMPLATE_DIR, TEMPLATE_PATH, TEMPLATE_URI
- Moved conditions for running the engine in a seperate function (checkPaths)
- Better support for custom location of the template folder