More than another note-taking app, Tempest turns your iPad into an advanced brainstorming tool. Draw, write, and type your ideas, then, instantly share them via email, WiFi sync, iTunes, Box, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, or presentation mode. Our award-winning digital ink technology and handwriting recognition engine allows you to scribble handwritten notes and drawings and convert them into digital text, or perfect geometrical shapes.
Tempest offers everything you need to express your ideas by enabling you to draw pictures, jot notes, or put a mixture of drawings, images, handwritten and typed text on a virtual scratch pad. The included handwriting recognition engine automatically converts your handwritten notes into digital text. Tempest takes objects you scribble, and translates them to perfectly formed shapes.
Brainstorming and collaborating with team members is simple using the Presentation mode, which lets you create quick presentations and display them on your iPad.
With Tempest, you can:
* Type or scribble notes using smooth-flowing digital ink technology.
* Combine drawing, handwritten text, images, and digital text on the same document page to create media-rich content.
* Convert handwritten notes into text with powerful handwriting recognition software.
* Synchronize documents with your laptop or desktop computer via iTunes, OneDrive, Box, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
* Share documents between two or more devices on a local WiFi network, or email them to anyone from within Tempest.
* Send documents to a printer on your wireless network via AirPrint.
* Export documents as a PDF.
* Use standard editing commands such as Undo, Redo, Cut, Copy, and Paste.
Document Synchronization support:
- Google Drive
- WiFi (direct to device)
Supported Handwriting Recognition Languages:
-English (UK, US)
-Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal)
UI translated to the following languages:
The app shows ad banner, which can be permanently removed via in-app purchase.