You always wanted to buy something that was always too expensive for you?
--> Then get together with friends or family and buy it together and save resources and the environment!
Teilomarket then makes sure that you can easily organize when and who can use the shared object..
Example: You share a car trailer and all those who took part in the purchase can book the trailer via the app. Everyone else sees the bookings and when the trailer is occupied. Also, the trailer's location can be updated so everyone knows where it currently is located.
Be creative with how you use Teilomarket App, you can share everything, here are just a few suggestions:
A sailboat or canoe, car, tools, a shared flat, shared garden, party equipment, grill and beer benches for the park, drone, chainsaw, pruners, expensive and rarely needed kitchen appliances (eg ice machine, slush machine, meat grinder, ...), electric scooter, tools, Parking spaces, beamer / projector, tools
Depending on the terms and conditions, you can also subscribe online to music albums, magazine providers or similar.
The app is also suitable for companies: e.g. simple planning of machine allocation. Sharing presentation case, portable projector, screens etc.
The app is free with banner ads for a maximum of one object to share with a maximum of 3 people. In addition, the app can be unlocked and is then fully usable without advertising.
Teilomarket enabling sharing economy among family and friends!
What are the benefits of the app?
- it saves you money
- it saves resources and the environment because you share one thing between many people (friends/family/neighbors...)
- sharing is fun!
- Teilomarket app is easy and fast - no need to send a message to all your friends in a messenger group, if you can use the shared object or not
- renting from professional renting companies is complicated and expensive. It is better to buy it and share it with friends!
- In many cases, sharing can save you space!
For which objects does sharing make most sense?
- if the object is relatively expensive
- if you dont need it all the time
- if you would not buy it alone but in a group
- if you want to share cost of purchase and running costs
With whom can I share well?
- with people you trust, e.g. friends, family, neighbours, work colleagues etc.
- with people that are close to the object you want to share. In some cases sharing is also possible by sending the object via mail (e.g. a drone). You just have to agree who carries the mailing cost
- usually it does not make so much sense to share with foreigners you dont trust.