English, French + 26 languages technical dictionary :
Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Russian, Romanian, Dutch, Polish, Greek, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Irish, Maltese, Slovenian, Lithuanian, Estonian, Slovak, Hungarian, Latvian, Bulgarian, Czech, Croatian.
Thanks to TechDico's Artificial Intelligence, get personalized and relevant translations in your fields of activity.
1 billion translations categorized by activity :
Agriculture, Agri-Foodstuffs, Architecture & Building, Communication & It, Law, Economics, Education, Energy, Environment, Finance, General, Geography, Industry & Technology, Politics, Social Questions, International Relations, Health, Science, Transport, European Union
Acces to professional translations:
TechDico gives you acces to the most valuable translation ressources available: IATE (european terminology), Eur-Lex-Europa.eu (european law texts), WIPO (international patents), CJKI (Asian languages glossaries) and to multilingual specialized dictionaries.
In addition to the bilingual mode, take advantage of multilingual mode to get translations in multiple languages in one click.
Store your translation history in foreign languages. Enrich your language skills by saving your favorite translation vocabulary into your translation phrasebook.
An internet data connection is required to use TechDico
Please visit also https://www.techdico.com.
Auto-renewable subscription terms:
- 1 month subscription: Free trial 7 days then 1.49 / month
- Best offer: 12-month subscription with 7-day free trial: 11.99 per year
- The free trial or the subscription can be canceled anytime by turning off auto-renewal in the iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free version.
- Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when a premium subscription is purchased during the free trial period.
Terms and conditions: