Teamup is a group calendar for organizing people, resources, events, jobs, projects, and any categories of things. It's easy and free to create new calendars on the web version, use color-coded sub-calendars and access links with customized access permissions on mobile apps. No user accounts are required. You may add multiple calendar links to the dashboard and all is accessible even offline.
Take Teamup Android app with you wherever you go and stay organized whatever you do.
- Color-coded events
- Synchronization with other users of the same group calendar
- Custom access permissions for individual users
- Centrally managed by calendar administrator
- Link to location maps
- Prevent double booking if needed
- Upload images and files (premium only)
- Inline display of images
- Support for time zones
- Support for repeating events
- Support for event signup
- Dashboard for multiple calendar links
- Offline access
- Assign one event to multiple calendars
- More features available in the web version: Notification emails, daily agenda, iCalendar feeds, import, export, custom fields, etc.
To start using Teamup for Android, you need to have access to a web based Teamup Calendar. Enter your calendar key or link into the Add Calendar screen when you launch the app. If you don't have one yet, create one at teamup.com. It's free. Check out the tutorial and learn more at https://www.teamup.com/android/
+ fix problems with Custom Fields
+ fix crash on devices < KitKat