A social network for Irish teachers and other educational researchers.
The Teachers' Research Exchange (T-REX) is a place where teachers, students, and other educational professionals in Ireland can come together to talk, collaborate, and learn from one another. To use this app, you will need to create a profile on the website at:
The community is made up of registered teachers in Ireland, pre-service teachers (students in initial teacher education), and professionals in higher education institutions and related educational settings.
On T-REX you can:
- Share posts and updates about your work
- Seek support and advice from other teachers and researchers
- Connect with other teacher researchers and educational professionals with similar research interests
- Take advantage of learning and research resources
- Group-only timeline, for discussion and coordination during the project
- Shared calendars
- Shared documents
T-REX is developed by a partnership of MIC, Limerick, University of Limerick, and NUI Galway. It is supported by the National Forum for the Enhancement of Teaching & Learning in Higher Education.
Follow us on twitter @EducationTREX
National Forum: http://www.teachingandlearning.ie