TaskLayout is a portable liteware Windows utility which allows to save and restore desktop layout(a set of specified apps/windows with corresponding positions on the screen) in a single click/hotkey.
- save active desktop layout(list of running applications, corresponding window positions, etc)
- specify any custom commands as a part of layout(e.g. "mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org", sleep windows, etc)
- use commands library to select command from a set of standard ones
- import BAT files/Windows shortcuts for fast migration
- explore visible windows with Finder tool(retrieve command line and other properties)
- assign hotkeys to restore/close layout
- autorun for periodic actions(e.g. lock Windows every 1 hour to have a break)
- sequential application startup for slow computers when restoring layout
- check updates from website
- installation is not required
What's new in version 0.5.3.1
Version 0.5.3.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
ReleaseFebruary 21, 2017
Date AddedFebruary 21, 2017
Operating SystemsWindows 10, Windows 2003, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP