The application will help you in project management, accelerate work and help in communication between team members.
You will be able to create tasks and assign people to perform them. People who join the project will see the tasks created and will be able to record the start and end time of the selected task. At any time you will be able to see who is working on what task and how much time it took to complete the task.
Thanks to the gantt chart you will see at what stage your project is and how many tasks left to complete.
The application has reports on which you will see, among others, how much time the project and individual tasks took up and how many hours each of the team members worked in the selected period.
Thanks to the messenger you will be able to create discussion channels where you will be able to talk and solve problems related to the project.
The application has 3 main modules:
- creating projects,
- task creation,
- assigning tasks to selected people,
- starting and finishing work on the selected task,
- adding working hours,
- displaying a gantt chart,
- displaying a report on the time consumption of individual tasks by team members
- creating discussion channels,
- communication between team members
- displaying the number of hours worked by individual team members in the selected period of time,
- displaying the number of hours worked by the entire team in the selected time period.
What is a gantt chart?
A gantt chart is a very helpful tool for visualizing project tasks. You can easily see the time of tasks performed and plan the next tasks based on the current pace of work
If you have any questions or want to introduce additional functionalities to the application you will be able to do it from the application level using the "Help" tab.
Help us speed up work on your project. Download the application and manage the project with more ease.