The Tarantula Field Force app is designed as an extension to Tarantula site management tools for efficient work order assignment and automation. Assign work orders to your remote field operatives and enable them to collect field data while recording their onsite tasks. Monitor field operations and optimize field productivity through seamless integration with Tarantula's web-based site management applications.
Why Tarantula Field Force?
- Gain real-time insight into your field operations with accurate updates from field users.
- Configurable work order instructions help you capture asset data, unlicensed equipment, maintenance details, geo-tagged pictures, bar codes, and more.
- Easily highlight site issues and ensure that corrective action is taken rapidly.
- Upload field data whenever there is network connectivity available, either on site or back at the office.
- Build a repository of authentic and accurate site data through aggregation of real-time and precise information from your site portfolio.
- Optimize resource utilization and make your contractors and vendors accountable for job completion through instant visibility of field activity.
- Whether you own field resources or work with contracting field staff, protect your infrastructure investments and build operational profitability with Tarantula Field Force.
How does it work?
1. Get in touch with the Tarantula team to set up the web application and configure work order forms that are relevant for your business.
2. Assign work orders to field operatives through Tarantula web applications.
3. Field users receive work orders on their mobile device through the Tarantula Field Force app.
4. Field users complete work orders and upload field data.
5. Review field data through the web application and approve work order completion.
For more information, visit https://www.tarantula.net or contact Tarantula.