TalkVeganToMe gives you always accessible (even offline) original content investigating vegan stats, rebuttals, and gotchas for everyday life as a vegan.
We dive deep to find original sources for the facts you hear every day and figure out whether they can be trusted or not! We are pro-intersectional and science first, we don't take the easy answers, especially when they co-opt, diminish, or otherwise work to the detriment of other social justice movements.
- Search our fact busting database to find out whether that stat you just overheard was true
- Get quick and pithy rebuttals for anti-vegan arguments
- Refer to our at-a-glance list of e-numbers while out shopping
- Learn about organisations near you and understand their approach
- Find out what documentaries you haven't watched yet or that you can recommend
Crucially you can do all of this OFFLINE. No more will you be stuck wishing you had access to wifi at the crucial moment when trying to cite a statistic in a debate. With TalkVeganToMe the information is always with you, regardless of connectivity.
You can also get involved! TalkVeganToMe is a community-based app, we use GitHub and Markdown (two very easy to learn tools) to allow even people who have no programming experience to contribute corrections, new articles, and new perspectives to the app.