TacticalPad is the most complete tool for coaches, assistant coaches, performance analyst, journalists and sport enthusiasts.
Easy to use, agile, together with Tablets' and Smartphones' mobility, TacticalPad is the best option for football professionals to improve their communication, resulting in better understanding in tactical discussions and development of football skills.
TacticalPad targets every football level, from amateur to professional, from youth development to high level. It is a competitive advantage, assisting technical staff to study and surprise opponents.
TacticalPad is not only used by football's technical staff (couch, assistants, observers, etc), but also by journalists, bloggers, teachers and sport enthusiasts. Because of its high quality graphics, it is widely used to generate content for blogs, social networks, lectures, newspapers, etc.
Check below some features and scenarios that make TacticalPad so powerful:
- Projects with multiple tactical boards
- Animated plays (drill, set-piece)
- Notepad to add description for drills, tactical analysis, etc.
- High quality graphics
- Lots of document templates for you to create your playbook.
- Use it in the bench, pre-game presentations, training sessions, half time talks, daily chats, home, etc. Use it anytime and anywhere by everyone.
- Digital ink support:
- Free drawing
- Configurable color and thickness
- Training items
- Export content to:
- Document with images and notes
- Supports file sharing
- Project to a TV or projector
- Team roster settings with:
- Teams and players' appearances:
- Jersey style
- Save and load teams
- Settings to show/hide players' name and number