The Tacoma Film Festival is dedicated to sharing independent voices in film from around the world and creating an inviting and fun atmosphere for film lovers, filmmakers, and professionals to meet and immerse themselves in carefully selected programming, fun parties, and special events. Join us for top hits from the festival circuit as well as specially programmed events like jurors discussions and their works, a VR lab, a live cinema event, and fun parties. The Tacoma Film Festival is a program of the 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization The Grand Cinema.
This app allows you to search for films and events and buy tickets for the festival.
How to search:
* Use the drop down "Type" menu to find films and events by feature films, short film, or events.
* Use the drop down "Section" menu to find features, VR experiences, or shorts film blocks by title.
* Use the "Category" drop down menu to find films by animation, documentary, juror presentation, music video, vr
* Use venue to find films/events by location
How to buy tickets:
Click "buy tickets"
If you are a Grand Cinema member, you may use member pricing. Member card is required to be shown at box office to confirm discount.
How to festival:
* Consult the schedule
PDF version is here http://www.tacomafilmfestival.com/program/
* Talk to other attendees
* Be daring in your choices, you never know which program will be your favorite
* Try a little of everything - VR, shorts, live cinema event, features, parties
* Buy a pass for maximum film value
Thanks to our supporting sponsors:
Propel Insurance, Comcast, Rainier Connect BECU, Tacoma Public Library, Puyallup Tribe of Indians, City of Tacoma, Tacoma House of Cannabis, TAGRO, DP&C, Judy Bumbaugh, Sudar Appraisals, Portal VR, Olympic Landscape, The Hotel Murano, Tacoma Arts Commission, Pacific Grill Events & Catering, Red Star Taco Bar, Lime Bike, LYFT, Incline Cider, The News Tribune, Northwest Public Broadcasting, KCTS, South Sound Magazine, Print Northwest, KNKX, Simple DCP, Minuteman Press Downtown Tacoma, Fab Lab, Habitat for Humanity Store, The Art Department, This That, Kings Books, Tacoma Arts Live, Alma Mater, Courthouse Square, Smokey Wonder and Smith Brothers Farms.