An enhanced digital tachograph designed for HGV and coach drivers TachoGuard keeps you safely within EU & AETR rules on drivers hours by monitoring all driving, working, periods of availability (POA), and resting activities.
It uses the new EU legislation on "Minute Rules" to ensure that activity time is allocated correctly.
Comprehensive and easy to use, it keeps track of split rests, extended days, reduced daily rests, reduced weekly rests, and automatically calculates any compensation owed.
* Keeps you safely within EU & AETR rules on drivers hours
* Follows the new EU legislation on "Minute Rules"
* Daily planner to help maximise your productivity
* Driving and resting screens showing a breakdown of all EU & AETR rules
* Working screen showing a breakdown of the Working Time Directive
* Summary screen that can show daily, weekly, or fortnightly activities
* Automatically switch between driving and working using GPS speed, when enabled
* Alarms that can be set to alert you to each ending activity
* Keeps track of split breaks, extended days, reduced daily rests, reduced weekly rests
* Calculates compensation owed when a reduced weekly rest is taken
* An editable log of all activities that can be sent via email
* 10 customisable speed alarms, 5 for KPH and 5 for MPH.
* Export / import feature to allow moving to a new device.
* Now supports the following languages
- Polish (Thanks to Adam Cyra).
- Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Shake).
- Hungarian (Thanks to Pter Tth).
- Dutch (Thanks to Leon TT).
- Danish (Thanks to Flemming Jacobsen).
- Serbian (Thanks to Milo Urbanovi).
- Spanish (Thanks to Ramn Romero).
- German (Thanks to Mijori Priv).
If you have any feedback or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org