Tactical Strength and Conditioning Facilitators
Tactical Strength and Conditioning Facilitators (TSAC-F) apply scientific knowledge to physically train military, fire and rescue, law enforcement, protective services, and other emergency personnel to improve performance, promote wellness, and decrease injury risk. They conduct needs analyses and physical testing sessions, design and implement safe and effective strength training and conditioning programs, and provide general information regarding nutrition. Recognizing their area of expertise is separate and distinct, TSAC - Facilitators consult with and refer those they train to other professionals when appropriate.
When you have finished studying and are ready to take the exam, you will need to register for the exam online. Within 2-3 business days after registering, you will receive an Authorization to Test email from Pearson VUE with instructions on how to schedule your exam. At that time, you will be able to select the date, time and location you wish to take your exam. Candidates can view exam appointment availability after registering for the exam. To locate the nearest Pearson VUE testing center click the button below.
- Latest Learning Methods and Technologies
- Highly Customizable (Customize Your Test Sets)
- Multi Learning Options (Training Mode)
- App Can be Used For Training More Than a Simple Practice Test
- Based on latest official curriculum
- Advanced Options
- 100% Custom and Researched Questions
- No Internet Connection is required
- Dynamic content updates LIFETIME FREE
- Progress Reports That Show Your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Advanced Test Taking Strategy.
WE ARE NOT Affiliated With By Any Organization or Exam Agency, Including The Makers of This Practice Test, This Practice Test is Developed ONLY for Educational Purpose.