X

T2048 for iOS

By MIKHAIL PALIN Free

Developer's Description

Addictive puzzle game, from which it will be difficult to break away.The playing field is a square 4x4. The aim of the game is to obtain chips par value of "2048". After that, the game is won, but you can continue the game, if the game allows.Rules of the game:1. At the beginning, there are two chips, each of which denomination "2" (with a probability of 90%) or "4" (with a probability of 10%).2. Slide your finger across the screen to one of four sides: up, down, right or left, runs the course. At the same time all the chips will try move to the side, where you stated. If the chips have the same face value, they merge and become a single chip. Then the chip turned and the denomination doubles.3. After making the turn there is a new chip in a free space with a par value of "2" or "4" to the above probability.4. The game ends if the playing field is not free space and there is no adjacent chips of the same denomination.5. For every turning chips game points are increased by the denomination of the resulting chips.The statistics page displays information only on completed games.Despite its apparent simplicity, the game is not just to win.Hopefully the game's graphics will impress you.Enjoy the game!

Full Specifications

What's new in version 1.0.3

General

Release July 1, 2015
Date Added June 10, 2015
Version 1.0.3

Operating Systems

Operating Systems iOS
Additional Requirements Compatible with iPod Touch (3rd generation or later, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPad. iTunes account required.

Popularity

Total Downloads 0
Downloads Last Week 0
Report Software

Related Apps

Pokemon GO

Free
Pokemon GO

HQ - Live Trivia Game Show

Free
HQ - Live Trivia Game Show

Air Traffic Controller 4.0 XL Lite - The free ATC airplane simulator Game

Free
Air Traffic Controller 4.0 XL Lite - The free ATC airplane simulator Game

Dragon City Mobile

Free
Dragon City Mobile

Get the best price on everything

Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.