SyncTime is the simplest solution to synchronize your files. Did you ever wish you could easily keep up to date all your backup copies, distributed across many devices?
SyncTime will just do it.
In SyncTime we speak in terms of sync items. A sync item mainly consists of two folders: a source and a destination. You can choose any two folders reachable in the Finder: they can be located on your Mac, on an external drive, like a USB stick, or even on a remote server.
You can create as many sync items as you need and customize each one individually. Among the possible options you will find:
- enable background syncing. Changes are monitored in real time in order to keep your destination always up to date
- choose between four overwrite policies: don't touch files already existing on the destination, overwrite only if the source file has changed, overwrite always or trash the destination (if it exists) and copy the source file
- choose whether files on the destination that don't exist on the source should be removed
- select one of three different sync types: one-way sync (default), two-way sync (merge source and destination) and one-way move (delete source contents after successful transfer to destination)
- choose to exclude hidden files
- set up a custom filter. You can edit a list of words such that every file or directory containing any of them will be excluded
- exclude single files or directories.