Sync your iTunes library from a PC or Mac including: iTunes playlists, music, podcasts, videos (non-DRM)
- Sync your iTunes to android: music, podcasts and videos from your iTunes library to your android device over WiFi.
- Unlimited Syncs from itunes to android
- iTunes song information will also sync to android such as album art,
- Sync your iTunes playlists to android
- Maintains iTunes playlist order
- iTunes content will sync to android on the internal or SD card storage
- Resumes the sync if connection is broken from where it left.
- Does not sync the iTunes to android which are already synced before.
- Organizes your iTunes music on android device as folders.
- New music you add to your iTunes Library is detected and synced to android in your next sync session.
- You can filter your tracks to be synced to android (by size, length , date etc)
A freely available windows or mac app is also required to transfer iTunes to android. For detailed setup and sync instructions you can check
Important: DRM copyright media will not sync from iTunes to android.
iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc registered in the U.S. and other countries. The app is not affiliated with apple or iTunes.
Some crashes fixed.