Apple Watch App Only:
Easily swipe up to start the 40 second clock and swipe down to start the 25 second clock on the face of your Apple Watch so you can concentrate on the field.
Watch Tutorial at: backjudgesolutions.com
For football officials using college and high school (NFHS) rules. A game clock is included as well, which runs independent from the play clock (double tap the watch face to start/stop).
Instructions (w/ watch face is active/on):
1. Swipe Left-to-Right - Start Game/End Game - This turns on workout mode for the watch which is required to run timers. End the game when you are finished to exit workout mode.
2. Swipe Up on watch face - Starts 40 second play clock
3. Swipe Down on watch face - Starts 25 second play clock
4. Double Touch watch face - Starts/Stops game clock
5. Firm Touch watch face - Menu for adjusting the game clock time or go to the Settings window
Toggle on/off the 10 and 5 seconds remaining on Play Clock alert
Period Length - This is the time that the Game Clock will reset once it expires (00:00:00). If you do not have game clock responsibilities, you can set this to be your Time Out timer.
While the game is running, your health stats are being saved to your Apple iPhone Health App. This allows you to track your calories and for the proper function of the App.