Want more workout options than the Watch Workout app? Meet Sweaty Bird!
* Over 60 workouts & activity types supported by HealthKit to choose from!
* Customize your Apple Watch to show only the workouts you care about!
* Tell us where you like to work out and Sweaty Bird will remind you to track when you arrive. Simply tap the notification on your iPhone or Apple Watch to start your workout - no need to even open the app!
* Forgot to stop your workout? We'll remind you if you leave your workout zone with a workout still running.
* Fully integrated with Apple Health, so you can fill your activity rings and view your workouts in the Activity and Health apps!
* Had a great workout? Stamp your workout stats on a penguin sticker!
* Add our complication to your watch face, or add Sweaty Bird to your Apple Watch dock to start your workouts even faster!
* Sweaty Bird requires an Apple Watch to track workouts.
How does it work?
First, select the locations where you commonly workout - your local gym, yoga studio, basketball court, etc. Then, assign workouts to each location, choosing from over 60 workouts and activities supported by HealthKit. We register these locations with iOS so that whenever you arrive, you'll get a notification to start your workout. Tap the notification and your workout will start! Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Since we dont run the GPS continuously, but instead just use passive geofences, the impact on your battery should be very small. You can verify the battery usage in iOS Settings app, and report any issues to us.
Questions? Comments? Wanna chat? Reach out to us at email@example.com or @getsweatybird on Twitter.
We're very excited to add more features to Sweaty Bird to make your workout experience even better! If you have any features you'd like to see implemented, please feel free to email us.
Stay sweaty, my friends.
The full list of supported workouts and activities is:
* Australian Football
* Core Training
* Cross Country Skiing
* Cross Training
* Downhill Skiing
* Equestrian Sports
* Functional Training
* High Intensity Interval Training
* Indoor Cycling
* Indoor Running
* Indoor Walking
* Jump Rope
* Martial Arts
* Mixed Metabolic Cardio Training
* Outdoor Cycling
* Outdoor Running
* Outdoor Walking
* Paddle Sports
* Skating Sports
* Step Training
* Strength Training
* Table Tennis
* Track and Field
* Water Fitness
* Water Polo
* Water Sports