If you like classic solitaire, but find it a bit repetitive, you'll love Suzys Solitaire. Each hand is different, and not every hand is winnable, but in the long run, you can come out ahead...if you are patient and careful about how you play.
Built on the basic concepts of classic solitaire, Suzys Solitaire is both more streamlined and more exciting. A single 13-card blind hides crucial cards, and winning stacks are built on a random card, rather than on Aces, making the tableau change with every deal. And scoring keeps it interesting, even if you dont win; it costs $50 to play a game, but you win $5 for each card placed on the upper stacks. Winning a hand gains you a bonus of $250. (Note: no real money is involved at any point; the app is completely free and has no ads.)
The game also has a toggle to enable the "Autobucks" feature, which puts any card on an upper stack as soon as it can be played (thereby winning the player $5).
Rules of play: (also available by tapping the help button in-game)
1. Cards must alternate colors in the lower four stacks and count down.
2. Cards must be of the same suit in the upper four stacks and count up.
3. Click on the deck to get three cards at a time.
4. There are 13 face-up cards above the deck (the "blind").
5. Aces wrap. That is, a King is "below" an Ace, and a Two is "above" an Ace.
6. Upper stacks must start with the card dealt.
7. Empty lower stacks may only be filled with cards from the blind.
8. If the blind is empty, gaps may be filled with a card that is one below the card dealt to the upper stack.
9. $5 is awarded for each card placed in an upper stack.
10. Winning the game gains you $250.
11. Autobucks moves any available card to an upper stack.
12. Autobucks actions *cannot* be undone.