1. Whoso recites this surah in loud voice is like him who fights in the cause of Allah, and whoso recites it in slow voice is like him who has shed his blood in the cause of Allah; whoso recites this surah ten times in a single sitting his ten thousand sins would be forgiven.
2. To remain safe from dehydration take a new earthen utensil, fill it with clean water, recite this surah 30 times over it, then drink it ; and also use it for wuzu.
3. Whoso recites this surah in his obligatory salats Allah would appoint an announcer who would announce: O servant of Allah, all your past sins have been forgiven, now live like a pious Muslims.
4. Whoso recites this surah, his reward would be equal to that man who fasts for the whole month of Ramzan; and whoso recites it in the night of
Qadr (laylatul qadr) is like him who fights in the cause of Allah; and if this surah is recited on the door a godown or a storehouse or a safe, the goods in it or belongings in the safe would remain under Allahs protection, and save the owner no one would be able to take out anything from it.
5. Whoso recites this surah, he, alongwith his friends and helpers, would be the favourites of Allah on the day of judgement.
6. If this surah is written on a new and clean utensil and a person afflicted with facial paralysis continuously looks on it, Allah would free him from the paralysis.
7. Whoso recites this surah 15 times after the Isha salat, would remain in Allahs protection till the next night, and if he recites 7 times every night, Allah would protect him till daybreak.
8. Whoso recites this surah over his gold, silver and jewelry Allah would increase his belongings and all his valuables would remain safe from theft and damage. The same would happen if this surah is recited over water and with it these valuables are washed and cleaned.
Reward of reciting Surah Qadr
1. The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) said: Whoever recites Surah Qadr, for him there is reward equal to that mans who observes all the fasts for the month of Ramadan and who has
remained awake the night of Qadr (Shab-e-Qadr).
2. Whoever recites it in his obligatory prayers Allah makes an announcer to announce: O servant of Allah all your past sins have been forgiven, now you pay attention to your deeds.
3. Imam al-Baqir (a.s.) said: One who recites a hundred times during the night will see Paradise before it is morning.
4. Imam Zainul Abideen (a.s.) said: One who recites Inna Anzalna (Surah Qadr) at the time of Iftar (breaking the fast) or in Saher (predawn meal) he would be like the one who has smeared
himself in his blood on the path of Allah.