Learn to read and love to read with SUPER WHY! Interactive stories and games teach children key literary skills & instill a love of learning. Join the Super Readers from the hit PBS KIDS show on a learning adventure!
Our reading games for kids are designed to help children practice key literacy skills while having fun. The Super Readers will take your child on storybook adventures with learning games now with 50% more content!
SUPER WHYs kids learning games teach children letter identification, letter sounds, rhyming, writing, reading comprehension and the critical skills that they need to learn to read - as recommended by the National Reading Panel.
Empower your child with the gift of reading, as taught through stories you play with the Super Readers from Storybook Village. Go on a reading adventure with interactive books and stories, accompanied by characters from SUPER WHY that help your child through each tale.
Learn reading and writing with SUPER WHY! Download now and step into Storybook Village!
SUPER WHY! APP FEATURES
KIDS LEARNING GAMES
- Literacy games hosted by a Super Reader focusing on different essential reading skills
- Alphabet learning in Alpha Pigs Lickety Letter Hunt
- Letter sounds and writing with Princess Prestos Wands-Up Writing
- Rhyming with Wonder Reds Rhyming Time
- Reading with Super Whys Story Saver
SUPER WHY! ADVENTURES
- Go on a knowledge adventure with Super Why, Wonder Red, Princess Presto and Alpha Pig
- Interactive books and games with the cast of the beloved PBS KIDS series
- Read & complete sentences to finish the story
- Learn to write letters by tracing them out to complete the sentence
- Alphabet games where you find missing letters along a path
- Learn how to rhyme
READING APPS FOR KIDS
- Storybook sticker pages - 100+ stickers to collect as rewards
- Practice letter sounds and work with over 100+ words!
- Play story games again & again to improve reading comprehension
- Play stories back to back with the Play All feature
Learn reading, writing & literacy skills with interactive stories and phonics games. Download SUPER WHY today!
For more SUPER WHY Reading adventures and different literacy skill-building experiences, check out these SUPER WHY Apps!
Super Why ABC Adventures - Alphabet for 3 to 5 year olds
Play Super Reader games designed to help your child master their letter knowledge! Your child will practice uppercase and lowercase letters, the order of the alphabet, common letter sounds, and writing letters as they earn stickers along the way.
Super Why Phonics Fair Phonics for 4 to 6 year olds
Play Super Reader literacy games that focus on word building, reading, and phonics skills. Your child will work with 60 key word families as they play each game and earn stickers.
SUPER WHY Power to Read is based on the PBS KIDS series SUPER WHY, produced by Out of the Blue Enterprises. The breakthrough preschool series is designed to help kids ages 3 to 6 with the critical skills that they need to learn (and love) to read! Out of the Blue Digital is a division of Out of the Blue Enterprises, a leader in children's educational entertainment.
For more learning adventures with SUPER WHY, visit pbskids.org/superwhy
For more apps from PBS KIDS, visit http://www.pbskids.org/apps
About PBS KIDS
SUPER WHY Power to Read is part of PBS KIDS ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the #1 educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.