Super Hearing Sound Magnifier Recorder works as a super hearing aid and hearing amplifier that amplifies sound coming through your phone's microphone from your surroundings into your headset for better hearing.
Super Hearing Sound Magnifier Recorder that allows you to adjust the quality of audio feedback for the best hearing experience. Super Hearing Sound Magnifier helps you resolve hearing loss or hearing difficulty so you can hear better and communicate more effectively, know what's going on around you, and eliminate danger.
USES OF SUPER HEARING SOUND MAGNIFIER RECORDER?
1. Hear better during one-on-one conversations and meetings.
2. Better hearing during events where the speaker is far away from you.
3. Amplify sound from Television, Radio, Laptop etc.
4. Hearing aid to restore your hearing to normal levels against hearing loss.
5. Use as hearing aid when you lose your medically prescribed hearing aid.
6. Experience the power of a super hearing ear agent app for android.
FEATURES OF SOUND MAGNIFIER RECORDER
1. High-Quality Sound Feedback
2. Powerful Sound Amplifier
3. Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC)
4. Equalizer & Presets
5. Bass Booster (BB)
6. Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
7. Graphic Virtualizer
8. MP3 Sound Recorder
9. Volume Controller
10. Noise Suppression
11. Wave Visualizer
12. Save Configurations and Settings
13. Regular updates with new features and bug-fixes.
HOW TO USE SUPER HEARING SOUND MAGNIFIER RECORDER
1. Connect headset or earphones to your smartphone. If you're using a wireless headset, make sure Bluetooth is on and your hearing device is properly connected to your phone. You can play music to test its functionality.
2. Launch Super Hearing Sound Magnifier Recorder for android and tap Listen for the hearing amplifier to capture and amplify sound into your headset.
3. Put your phone near any source of sound for the hearing amplifier to capture and amplify live sound.
4. Listen to the amplified sound using your listening device connected to this ear agent.
Disclaimer: Use Super Hearing Sound Magnifier Recorder for amplified hearing. Do not use it to invade the privacy of others.