Summer is the warmest of the four temperate seasons, falling between spring and autumn. At the summer solstice, the days are longest and the nights are shortest, with day-length decreasing as the season progresses after the solstice. The date of the beginning of summer varies according to climate, tradition and culture but when it is summer in the Northern Hemisphere it is winter in the Southern Hemisphere and vice versa.
Days continue to lengthen from equinox to solstice and summer days progressively shorten after the solstice so meteorological summer encompasses the build-up to the longest day and a diminishing thereafter with summer having many more hours of daylight than spring. Reckoning by hours of daylight alone summer solstice marks the midpoint not the beginning of the seasons. Midsummer takes place over the shortest night of the year which is the summer solstice or on a nearby date that varies with tradition.
summer wallpapers for your phone or tablet!
- This feature can tap on the screen and make the image immediately.
- It has support for landscape mode and portrait mode switching screen.
- Beautiful background free and fun are waiting for you!
Instructions to install:
Home - Menu -> Wallpapers.
Movements and flashing light keeps changing with time.
- You can choose from several different styles.
- HD Graphics and Open GL
- Battery usage optimization.
- Compatible with 99% of mobile phone accessories.
- summer pictures fully supports landscape and look amazing on tablet devices.
Please contact us if you have any problems with our application.
* Android is a trademark of Google.