Classic Puzzle Game to Release Stress
Sudoku Puzzle Games Logic Sudo is a classic puzzle game that can train your brain and let go of your stress with these numbers. And here's how to play it:
1. The Sudoku board is a 9x9 grid consisting of nine 3x3 subgrids (boxes), which makes 81 cells in all.
2. Several cells are filled with numbers and you must fill the rest of the cells.
3. Make sure that each column & row of 3x3 subgrid includes the numbers from 1 to 9.
4. Numbers from 1 to 9 cannot be repeated in any row/column, but they can be repeated along the diagonals.
5. Features that can help: pause the game whenever you need; undo and erasing are allowed; use the pencil to note possible numbers in the cell; Use hints when stuck.
Best Math Games to Train Your Logic Skills
No matter as a game for adults or kids, the classic Sudoku puzzles are quite intriguing to a clearer mind. Sudoku Puzzle Games Logic Sudo perfectly combines the peaceful number games & challenging timed brain games.
Easy, Addictive & Free
Sudoku Puzzle Games Logic Sudo is easy to start with and addictive to play. All you need to do is tapping your screen instead of writing on actual paper. Amuse yourself anytime you want with this Sudoku. No WiFi games, no need for mobile data - play Sudoku free!
Need More Challenges?
You can set your own Sudoku levels to test your brain power. Also, if you want to go easy on your kids who are new to Sudoku, set something easy.
The repeated numbers will be highlighted so that you can easily avoid them, relaxing your mind.
Optional Color Schemes
You can set the background color from three given color schemes to ease your eyes in the light or the dark.
(Tip: "Sudoku" is a Japanese word, which means "single number". However, it was originated in Switzerland and then got popular in Japan and then America. It is often misspelled as soduko, soduku, sodoku, suduko, sudoko, etc.)