- Sudoku Master originally called Number Place is a logic-based, combinatorial number-placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 99 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 33 subgrids that compose the grid (also called "boxes", "blocks", or "regions") contains all of the digits from 1 to 9. The puzzle setter provides a partially completed grid, which for a well-posed puzzle has a single solution.
- With Sudoku Master you can practice offline & free to train your brain, you will be given a challenge with numbers, 5 difficulty levels and multi challenge game mode.
It offers sudoku puzzles variations, 5 levels of difficulty and comes with a total of 20,000 puzzles. All Sudoku Master have a unique solution that can be discovered without guesing.
- 9x9 grid with multiple game modes.
- 5 difficulty levels and multiple Sudoku puzzles variations.
- Extra regions: X-Sudoku, Hyper-Sudoku, Percent-Sudoku, Color-Sudoku.
- Pencil marks (a.k.a. Notes) with auto fill / erase option.
- Auto-save and unlimited Undo and Redo.
- Intelligent hints that use only logic.
- Checking analytics your sudoku board.
- Play offline and don't require network to play the game.
- Every puzzle play for free and daily updated.
Thank you for playing Sudoku Master today! Thank you for your feedback! And thank you for your support!
- Fixed some bugs.