A newly designed Lightweight Sudoku game which will challenge your way through hundreds of different boards on each level suggested in the game.
- The app supports multiple screen orientations.
- The games could be saved and be resumed instantly, and after a while, as you wish.
- New boards are being added from one update to another.
- Easy and simple to use built in keyboard, in order to improve the user's experience.
- The app includes instructions on how to play the game.
- If you have any questions or ideas please contact us at the developer's e-mail
address(found down below).
How did it all start???
The long and interesting history of the Sudoku is quite a puzzle in itself.
The name Sudoku or more correctly comes from Japan and consists of the Japanese characters Su (meaning 'number') and Doku (meaning 'single') but it was not invented in Japan. Sudoku originated in Switzerland and then traveled to Japan by way of America.
Sudoku has its deep roots in ancient number puzzles. For many centuries people have been interested in creating and solving them. Puzzles continue to stimulate new development in mathematics.
In computer science a Sudoku Solving algorithm involves backtracking.
NOTE: This Sudoku includes advertisements to allow offering this game for free. The app itself can be used offline / without an internet connection!
If you guys enjoy the app or have any idea to improve, or may have ran into some problems, we're always here for you guys.
Contact us at the developer's official e-mail: email@example.com
We will be back with a quick and an efficient reply, as we want to make our users satisfied with our service.
Enjoy the app!!!