Pixel Black is a Black Substratum Theme which supports Oxygen OS Q for system apps themed look like Pixel Rom and 3rd party gapps inverted from Dark color to Black color which supports all other devices and roms using substratum with root.
- Enabled Always on Display
- Stock Pixel Icons for QS Tiles & Status Bar
- Pixel Like Settings Dashboard
- Adaptive Icons support
- Pixel Theme Accents
- Black Backgrounds for dark mode gapps
- many i forgot
1. Download & install the theme.
2. Open Substratum and give it full root permissions and also allow system modifications.
3. Click on the theme and wait for it to create the resource caches then click on the theme again.
4. Inside the theme there will be overlays you need to select and choose the combinations you want to apply also keep in mind some apps have multiple overlays based on the version number so select the version of the app installed on your device.
6. Click the floating action button (FAB) at the bottom right and select Build & Enable.
7. Once that finishes compiling/installing with no errors, wait until SystemUI restarts.
8. Enjoy your new PixelBlack .
9. Root is must
Substratum - Development Community
Telegram Theme Testers and Friends