- iPad landscape support and split view multitasking.
- Hamburger settings menu was removed in favor of a settings table.
- Integrated standard system behavior when displaying views.
- About view updated to display top navigation bar and an activity indicator while loading.
- Dashboard UI reorganized.
- Dashboard buttons look more like buttons to distinguish from static text.
- Added Done button to top left of subscription view to return to sign up.
- Settings, account selection, and server selection display as form sheets on the iPad in larger widths.
- Crash on About for pre iOS 10 devices
- Declining the installation of the VPN Profile no longer causes infinite alert prompts until installed.
- Prevented the "continue" button from being selected before selecting a subscription on the subscription view.
- Cancelling creating an account on the subscription view will no longer lock up the UI.
- Login and sign up views move the input fields above the keyboard if it would otherwise be