StretchMinder helps to increase productivity while keeping your health in check, calm the mind when anxiety peaks.
Featuring a library of workplace-friendly guided break routines that are specially designed to be done at your desk, while sitting or standing up.
Breaks are essential for staying healthy, happy, creative, and focused at work, especially for deskbound professionals. Unfortunately, many of us dont take enough breaks during workdays. Its important to listen to our bodies and effectively utilize breaks to reverse the ramifications of sitting too much, prevent burnout, recharge, and get ourselves ready for the next important task.
However, its hard to remember to take breaks when your mind is occupied with work. Or even try to come up with what to do when you feel the need to move around. StretchMinder helps to take that off your shoulder so you can focus on whats important.
#WHAT YOU'LL GET#
- A variety of workplace-friendly guided movement breaks specially designed for deskbound professionals.
- Mindfulness breaks bring you calm and boost your mood when stress hits.
- Walking breaks to relax while getting the calories in.
- Timed break for when you want to do something else.
- Completely customizable to your work schedule. Set work days, hours, reminder intervals, and even lunch hours.
- See whens your next break coming so you can be more motivated to finish the current task.
- Set break goals to challenge yourself every day.
- Track your progress and time spent taking breaks.
- Toggle off reminders in one click so it doesnt bother you when you dont need it.
#SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS#
StretchMinder offers two auto renewing subscription options:
$2.99 per month
$15.99 per year (that's less that $1.50 a month)
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. If you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed.
Terms and Conditions