The Attacking Anxiety & Depression program has been changing lives for over 30 years. More than 1,500,000 people have created a life free from stress, anxiety, and depression with this comprehensive 15-week program. Through reading and listening to each audio session weekly, daily journal writing, and completing the provided homework, anyone can break the chains of anxiety and stress! Others will notice that you seem more confident, you feel less stressed and anxious, more relaxed, controlled and positive. You will learn to take control of your life in a way that you have never before achieved.
Now, this clinically validated program has been adapted to modern life with this mobile version. This app provides the complete program in a paperless form, along with new benefits and features including:
- The original 15 weekly audio sessions and readings with brand new updates.
- The complete AA&D workbook in a user-friendly digital form.
- A daily calendar to encourage and help to keep you on track.
- An in-app journal that is both convenient and necessary for the program.
- An instant-relief Feel Better Fast gallery of soothing images and encouragement.
- Peer Support Forum access right from your phone!
- Bonus audio content and a daily Relaxation audio session.
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. Learn techniques for unleashing the power within to achieve your dreams. Once you decide to change your life with this program, you are going to notice some wonderful changes taking place in your attitude and personality. Here is just a sample of our client testimonials:
"In just a few months, my world opened up and my life opened up. For the first time, I feel excitement, not fear." - Meredith
"It hit home. There were people that had exactly what I had." - Fire Captain Fasmer
"It's motivated me to do many different things that I've always wanted to do but was just too scared to do." - Kim
"It was totally amazing; it gave me my life back." - James
"The program has given me my independence back. I'll never have a panic attack again, I just know it." - Liz