Reduce radio traffic and streamline operations! Calls from your CAD are automatically sent to your field units through Street Eagle Crew Connect, powered by EMS Anyware. Crews get detailed call information and can provide real time status of calls through the app directly into your CAD. The Street Eagle Crew Connect App, traditionally called a Mobile Data Terminal (MDT) is your affordable solution to field operations. While 911/Emergent operations should still rely on traditional voice communications, our alerting mechanism is a great supplemental communication tool to reducing radio traffic.
** HOW OUR SERVICE WORKS **
- Our monthly service includes support and is based on the number vehicles you have in service per month.
- Our data exchanger service runs on your dispatching system. We currently support JefBar, Zoll RescueNet. Exchanger translates CAD information to the field crew and field status back into the CAD.
- Our service securely captures data from your system and sends it to our cloud to be accessed via Street Eagle Crew Connect. We maintain a secure, HIPAA compliant cloud environment.
- Additional Data charges may apply based upon your wireless data plan.
** EFFICIENTLY MANAGE AND TRACK YOUR OPERATIONS ANYWHERE **
- Crews can activate their Unit in the CAD from their mobile device
- Eliminate radio traffic by allowing crews to update their status.
- Timestamps and odometer captured directly into your CAD.
- In-app push notifications alert the crew of critical events.
- Crew can view other units in the field (defined by region or geographical range)
- Position Information is captured with each timestamp or unit activation for auditing purposes, (**Note, with this feature turned on, the continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life)