Track your fitness with Strava activity tracker. Record routes, map your favorite bike trail or run & analyze your training with all the stats - for free!
Marathon training or simply love going for a bike ride? Turn your phone into a sophisticated cycle or running tracker with Strava. Try out a new trail with Strava distance tracker and mile counter or even track running speed. Join millions of active people and reach your goals!
Fitness Training with Strava Activity Tracker: 3 Ways to Train Smarter
1. Record routes, track running & analyze: Track distance, swim pace, cycle speed, elevation gained & calories burned
2. Map your route: Mix up your run, swim or ride with the world's largest trail network
3. Training challenges: Push yourself with monthly Challenges & compete with others
DISTANCE TRACKER & MILE COUNTER
- Track running, cycling and swimming: Compare your performance over time
- Track distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned on every run
- Mile counter: Use your Android device or pretty much every GPS device out there
CONNECT & SHARE
- Record routes on your Strava feed so friends & followers can comment & share their own progress
- Your cycle route is the best? Share the route map & photos of your latest bike ride
- Join Clubs of brands, teams and friends for activities and growing communities
- Set your fitness goals and get customizable training plans. Use the distance tracker and set your own time or segment goals
- Get live feedback to help you train safer & perform better
RUNNING TRACKER and TRAINING
- Marathon training hit a plateau? Track distance and boost your performance with running tracker Strava and access tailored plans with Premium
- Turn your device into a personal coach for triathlon or marathon training
It doesn't stop at running and cycling, you can use Strava activity tracker for a whole range of sports:
- Alpine Ski
- Rock Climb
- Indoor running
- Indoor cycling
- Gym workouts
...and many more!
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices, we restrict installation of Strava, for example the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and the Galaxy Express 2.
See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/27141334-Does-Strava-4-x-run-on-my-Android-device