Never again settle for setting limit orders before going to bed and hoping for the best. Stop checking your phone during work to find yet another lost opportunity. Developed by traders for traders, Stock Alarm allows day/swing traders from all backgrounds to set conditional alarms to be triggered from live stock price movement. Features:
- Customized calls and or push notifications per alert
- Upper and lower limit alerts
- Price/percent change target alerts
- 5, 30, 50, 100 and 200-day moving average alerts
- Graphs to easily visualize the stock price history
- Over 8000 stock tickers supported
Whether using this to catch early morning movements or opportunities throughout the day, Stock Alarm will enable you to easily track a range of stocks live, offering the ability to receive alerts through push notifications and / or phone calls.
Our premium membership will enable users to:
- Set an unlimited number of alarms and triggers
- Access premium (live) customer support
- Allocation for a personal dedicated phone number, where someone calls when critical conditions are triggered
- Weekly tailored digest over email that includes micro and macroeconomic trends, price targets of monitored stocks, and opportunities in a variety of asset classes, including new technologies/developments
- Request new alerts and triggers
Users may also try our app for free but will have a limited amount of alarms and triggers.
We continue to develop new features and iterate on the current product, so we encourage all users (free and premium) to suggest new features and provide feedback. Shake the phone with our app open or send in a request in settings to leave feedback.
Also, feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any thoughts or concerns.
Terms & Conditions
By downloading or using the app, the terms listed at https://stockalarm.io/terms_and_conditions.html automatically apply and these terms must be agreed to when logging in. Stock Alarm does not replace traditional market or limit orders, our services should only be used for informational purposes.